Health & Nutrition Coaching
Do you struggle with recurring anxiety or low mood?
There is growing evidence for nutrition and lifestyle therapy as an intervention for improved psychological and emotional health. I offer specialist health coaching for clients looking for alternatives or additions to existing treatments such as counselling, psychotherapy or medication.
Nutrition and health coaching supports your mental health by improving:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Sleep quality
- Food choices / balance of hunger signalling
- Your relationship to food
- Your stress response
- Effectiveness of your exercise program
This is done through:
- Weekly sessions for goal setting and support
- Personally tailored nutritional recommendations
- Guidance to explore what works for your unique physiology and circumstances
- A personalised exercise program
- Expertise from an experienced psychotherapist on your relationship to your body, food and self-improvement
Initial consultation is £60 for one hour. Further fees are determined for each client based on their needs.
Do you want to enhance your general health and fitness?
A nutrition coaching package is available for general health & fitness, including:
- Support in setting effective health & fitness goals
- Nutritional recommendations for improved energy and fitness
- A set of personalised macros / portioning plan to help you understand how much and what to eat to fuel your health
- 4 follow-up sessions (1 x 45min, 3 x 30min)
Personalised Nutrition Coaching Package: £295. Add on further 30min follow-ups as needed: £30 each
An initial phone call is available at no charge to see if the above services are a fit for you. Please enquire or call the number on the right.
Nutrition & Health Coaching is available in person at my office in Reading, Berkshire, or online by the secure telehealth platform, Doxy.
After many years of passionate interest in health & fitness and competing internationally as a masters CrossFit athlete, I wanted to integrate health & fitness into my existing psychotherapy career. To this end, I completed a nutrition coach certification with Precision Nutrition and health coach certification with the National Society of Health Coaches (USA). I have also undergone two years of nutrition coaching myself which gave me a huge learning experience in personalised health & wellness.