Health, Physiology & Nutrition Coaching
Do you want to:
- Have more energy for the things you care about?
- Change body composition? (Lose fat, gain muscle, etc)
- Improve your mood?
- Make food choices easier?
- Boost your fitness?
- Reduce your anxiety levels or stress response?
Health & Physiology Coaching can help you with all the above.
How it works:
Sessions focus on one area, such as nutrition, OR are a mix of:
- Personally tailored nutritional recommendations
- Guidance to explore what food & movement works for your unique physiology and circumstances
- A personalised exercise program for improved self-confidence, increased fitness & better stress tolerance
- Expertise from an experienced psychotherapist on your relationship to your body, food and self-improvement
- Breathwork and mindset training for stress management and anxiety reduction
Health & physiology coaching can get you feeling better in your own body.
Fees: £40 per session on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Location: Sessions available online or at my office at Mind Garden Therapy, 56 London Street, Reading, Berkshire
I would love to help you improve your quality of life through your physiology.
About Me: After many years of passionate interest in health & fitness and competing internationally as a masters CrossFit athlete, I wanted to integrate health & fitness into my existing psychotherapy career. To this end, I completed a nutrition coach certification with Precision Nutrition and health coach certification with the National Society of Health Coaches (USA). I have also undergone two years of nutrition coaching myself which gave me a huge learning experience in personalised health & wellness. Currently I am training in breathwork for stress response management, anxiety reduction & athletic performance.