Functional Health Coaching
Health Coaching Packages available:
- General Health: Feel happier in your own body, have more energy, learn about your health
- Mental Health: Improve mood & cognitive function & reduce or prevent the need for medication*
- Peri/Post Menopausal Women’s Health: Feel your best with optimal nutrition & exercise for this unique life stage
- Fitness & Athletic Performance: Get leaner / stronger / faster & feel better at the gym!
Functional Health Coaching focuses on what your body is naturally designed to do. How it naturally moves, how it organically behaves & responds to your environment, and how we can prevent illness & disease rather than treating symptoms further down the line. It is fully individualised as no two people are the same – we follow your body to learn what’s best for your health.
Health coaching offers you:
- Evidence-based resources on health, nutrition & movement relevant to your needs
- Support in making changes to benefit your health & wellness
- Guidance to determine what food, supplements & movement work best for your individual physiology.
Packages are: 1 introductory session (1.25 hours) followed by 9 sessions over 3 months: £40 per session (£75 for introductory session)
I believe a good fit between coach & client is critical. I offer an introductory phone call for just £10 so you can explore whether I’m the right coach for you. Book your phone call here.
After years of passionate interest in health & fitness and competing internationally as a masters CrossFit athlete, I wanted to integrate health into my psychotherapy career. To this end, I completed a Level 1 Certification with Precision Nutrition and Certification with the National Society of Health Coaches (USA). I am trained in breathwork for anxiety, mood & athletic performance through Shift and Intrinsic. I pursue a regular stream of reading & research in functional health & fitness.
A note about Health Coaching:
Health coaching is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. *Health coaching is not a substitute for medical advice or nutrition therapy with a registered dietician. The UK Health Coach Association Scope of Practice is available here.