About Me & FAQ
I’m Ann-Marie, an accredited psychotherapist and health coach with over 15 years experience.
I believe in the power of talking therapy for healing, but also that sometimes you need to start with the body and work your way inward to the mind for deep, whole-person health.
I have a unique skill set that allows me to provide:
- Movement therapy
- Holisitc psychotherapy / counselling
- Breathwork coaching
- Nutrition coaching
Areas I work with include:
- Chronic stress & anxiety
- Depression / low mood
- Relationship to food / eating / the body
- Nutrition for mental health & whole-person health
- Sports nutrition & athletic performance
- Fitness for mental health
As a therapist I believe in the importance of self-exploration, accountability & self-awareness. All of the coaching and therapy I provide I have undertaken myself in one form or another.
What are your qualifications?
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counselling, New York, 2000
- Bachelor of Arts, in Counselling Psychology with Honours, Greenville University, USA 1998
- BACP Accredited since 2009 (Member 566602)
- Director of Mind Garden Therapy Ltd since 2010, Reading’s largest centre for psychotherapy
- Advanced Certificate in Emotion Focused Relationship Therapy, 2011-2012
- Certified Level 1 Coach with Precision Nutrition 2019
- Certified Health Coach, National Society of Health Coaches since 2020
- Full member of the UK Health Coaches Association
- Breathwork trained for stress, anxiety, mood & athletic performance with Shift (formerly Power Speed Endurance) and Intrinsic, 2019 – current
Where is your office?
I work at Mind Garden Therapy, 56 London Street, in central Reading. The centre is about a 7 minute walk from Reading train station and adjacent to the Oracle Car Park. View an online map.
Do you offer online sessions?
Yes, I offer online video sessions via Practice Better, a secure platform for health services.
You are welcome to contact me with questions or appointment requests.
When are you available?
My 1:1 sessions are limited, please enquire with the form below. For news of upcoming groups & workshops please join my mailing list.